The Cafe of Mile Qorri

There are few records about the early history of this monument. However, those who lived in Prishtina in the 1960s and onward have a fresh memory of this house. For a certain period, it was used for knowledge, in another period it served for entertainment.

The institutions recognize this building also as the ‘’House of the Lazic, whereas to locals it is known as “The Café of Mile Qorri’ (Blind Mile’s Café”.  The year of construction is 1925, which is also placed as a decoration at the top of the building.

Condition: Poor, neglected